Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello? Is There Anybody In There?

Yes, I am still alive. I survived tax season...my first as a partner, which was a whole new mine field to navigate. This was on top of some personal issues that haunted me throughout, and from which I am still smarting. In fact, I almost abandoned this blog because of it.

But while things here are not always as I believed, it is still true that I have friends on here, and although I don't "know" many of you, I feel like I know you. You know? Hee hee...sure you do.

Anyway, I am back, and I am happy to be here. Here are a few other things I know, just to bring you up to speed:

  1. Office politics suck. Yes, they do. Oh...and the sky is blue. I am all about the obvious here.
  2. Grandbaby number 3 is a girl, and has still not made an appearance, although she is past due for it. I begged her to wait until after April 15th...now it seems as if it is my turn to be patient.
  3. We are expecting Grandbaby number 4, a boy, August 2nd. I could launch into a tirade about this one, but I have taken the position that I need to stop whining. Some people never get the chance to experience this, and it is incredibly unfair and ungrateful of me to complain about such a gift. Are there negatives? Sure. But I am trying to focus on the positives. And this is not easy for me...worst-case scenario kind of girl that I am. So I am growing here. I AM! So stop touching me. Stop it! I'm telling...oh, MOM!
  4. I am obsessed with Farm Town on Facebook. It is stupid, juvenile, ridiculous, and completely delightful because of all that. So much for growing.

So there. That is what is happening in my world. Now I will try to catch up with yours. Thanks for letting me disappear, and still welcoming me back. You blog friends are the best.

4 comments:

The Fifth String said...

1. Welcome back, Maggie

2. Grandbabies? I am SO looking forward to them.

3. Glad tax season is over ;)

Cullen said...

So glad to have you back. I was wondering if tax season had claimed another victim!

My wife was consumed by Farm Town for a while but has since moved on to Bejeweled and some word game.

Look me up on Facebook. If you don't have my full name (I think you do) shoot me an e-mail.

nightfly said...

It's good to see you again, Maggie! We invisible people in your magic box always miss the folks who leave. We're glad you're staying!

Kate P said...

Welcome back! You survived!!! :)