Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Musical Rides

I know! I missed iTunes Tuesday again! So I will do it on Wednesday. And this week we have a theme...musical rides. I've played musical geography on wonderful blogs out there, but I can't think of any more, so I've twisted the theme (because you all know I'm twisted) to musical rides. Name that car!

1) If she walks, looks and drives like an ace, what is she driving? a T-Bird (and she'll have fun fun fun 'til her daddy takes it away) - Ken got it

2) If you've got a car that's as big as a whale, and you're about to set sail, what are you driving? Bonus question: where are you heading on down to? A Chrysler...and you're heading on down to the Love Shack, of course! - Lori got it

3) If she was laying there like a princess, moonlight dancing off her hair, in what "wagon" did you give her a ride? Chevy Van (and that's alright with me) - Good Job, Julie!

4) You're gonna drive your daddy to drinkin' if you don't stop driving what? Hot Rod Lincoln - Ken again

5) If all you want to do is ride around, what is your name and what better you slow down? Ride, Sally, Ride...and you better slow that Mustang down - Lori again!

6) If you are on the strip where the road is wide, which two cars are revvin' up their engines and sounding real mean? A fuel injected Stingray and a 413 - Ken

7) If you're standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona, what is the girl slowing down to take a look at you driving? A flat bed Ford - uhm, Ken

8) If you and Suzie had so much fun holding hands and skimming stones, what kind of car did you have? Bonus question: what color was it? An old, gold Chevy - guess who? KEN!

9) If she's ported and relieved and she's stroked and bored, and will do a hundred and forty with the top end floored, what is she? Little Deuce Coupe - I know you're going to be shocked, but Ken got this one!

10) If you're standin' on the corner watchin' all the girls go by, drinkin' wine and whiskey, smokin' joints and stayin' high, what two cars are going through the gravel? No one got this: Answer a '59 Cadillac and a '57 Chevy

Ride on!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be hoggish so I won't post them yet, but I nailed 1, 4, 6, 7, 8 (incl. bonus), and 9 right off the bat. Also have a fair guess on #2 (but not the bonus).

Anonymous said...

Well rats. I went ahead and cheated on the ones I didn't get.

Totally wrong on 2. Actually got 3 but thought it was wrong. SHOULD have gotten 5 and very irritated that I didn't.

[sigh] back to the old grind...

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm all antsy. Here are the ones I got:

1) Her daddy'd T-bird

4) Hot rod Lincoln - I know all (pretty much, anyway) the lyrics to both versions

6) My fuel-injected Stingray and a 413

7) A flatbed Ford

8) An old, gold Chevy

9) She's my little deuce coupe

Anonymous said...

[Irk] "Her daddy's T-bird"

Maggie May said...

Great job, Ken!

Anonymous said...

#2 I've got a Chrysler and I'm headin on down to the Love Shack.

#5 My name is Sally and I need to slow my Mustang down.

Please don't think less of me but I have to admit that I know all the words to Love Shack.
And Mustang Sally just happens to be my current song on myspace!

Maggie May said...

Uhm, I know all the words to Love Shack also, so no stone throwing from me!

Good job, Lori!

Anonymous said...

I'm still shocked and irritated that I didn't get Mustang Sally.

But I gotta say, I'm REALLY happy I didn't get Love Shack.

Anonymous said...

Is #2 A chevy van? Cause like a princess she was laying there...moonlight dancing off her hair, we made love in my chevy van and that's alright with me~~
Yeah baby...groovin. (Sorry I am on an Austin Powers kick at the moment)

Maggie May said...

Yes, Julie! It IS Chevy Van! Good Job!