Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Back

Yeah...it took longer than I thought, but I am back.

And I am older than when I last posted. Lucky me. But it IS better than the alternative, so I shan't complain. Besides, my granddaughter performed her very own original composition of "Happy Burssday to My Comma," and what could be a better present than that, I ask you?

Also while I was away, some spammer got hold of my work e-mail address, so I returned to the office after a week and a half to seven hundred and some odd e-mails. Oh, and they were odd. I won a free washer and dryer, had 11 people searching for me at some reunion website, could find my "soul mate," or get good drugs for myself and for my pet for less than I am paying now, found the solution to weight loss, nicotine addiction and alcoholism, not to mention the perfect job, and I can get my accounting degree on-line. Who knew!

I did try to catch up on my fellow bloggers today, and some of you have been going through some difficult stuff. My heart goes out to you. Also to my cousin L, who has been caught up in the wheels of something that isn't her fault, and has nothing to do with her, I am sorry it has come to this. People will stoop to anything to take themselves out of the spotlight.

That's all for now. I am trying to get caught up from my office absence, so I can have another...a vacation this time. Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Burssday!

nightfly said...

Welcome back!

Kate P said...

Belated happy burssday, MM. :)

Cullen said...

Yes, happy burssday. I've only stopped by like a billion times since you posted this. I hope you had and are having a great time.