Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Housekeeping

I wrote the post below this morning, only to discover that people I thought had long ago abandoned this blog were actually still lurking about.

It's fine. I learned the hard way not to post anything you wouldn't say to someone directly. I promised to never do it again, and I haven't. This post is no exception.

But the purpose of moving to this blog was to be able to write without the fear of repercussion. I trusted only a handful of individuals I know in real life with that information...only those I thought the very most trustworthy. I made a huge error in judgment by placing that trust in them.

So soon I will be moving...AGAIN. And this time NO one I know in real life will be invited.

But my invisible blog friends will.

It will probably be a few weeks before I have time to get this move accomplished. I will be in touch.

Thanks to all of you who have been such good friends to me. It is sad when you can trust people you don't even know more than you can trust those you thought you did know.

Anyway, that horse is dead dead dead, and buried. No more of that.

If I DON'T know you in real life, and you want to keep up with the new location of the blog, e-mail me at awiseassoncesaid@yahoo.com. That e-mail will be in existence for a few more weeks.

No comments: