Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One last thing...

I can see lots of hits on my site meter that are from people I know, so I know you are still reading.

I am only going to ask one favor...and obviously it isn't for me.

My grandpa may be coming to visit you all in the fall, and he knows nothing about any of this. I haven't told him because I don't want to put him in the position of having to chose between his daughter and granddaughter, and his nieces and nephews. I know which choice he would make, but I am not selfish enough to ask him to. I have no desire to take away his illusions of you.

This may very well be his last visit. I hope you can find it in your hearts to treat him kindly and fairly...even if this isn't a courtesy you can extend to the rest of us.

I hope in this one thing you can prove to be the people I thought you were.

1 comment:

The Fifth String said...

I don't think I really understand what all is going on in the posts before, Maggie, but...

{{{hugs}}}

All my best.