Tuesday, October 2, 2007

iTunes for Tuesday

Sorry for the lame blogging...this is one of my really busy weeks at work. In the mean time, amuse yourself with Tuesday game time and identify the song, artist and/or next line of these songs:

1) But I don't think time is gonna heal this broken heart. No I don't see how it can when it's broken all apart.

2) Headin' into twilight spreadin' out her wings tonight. She got you jumpin' off the track and shovin' into overdrive.

3) I don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alright. I don't want you to tell me it's time to come home.

4) Oh, it's been such a long, long time. Looks like I'd get you off my mind. Oh, but I can't. Just the thought of you...

5) What goes up, must come down.

Happy humming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 and 2 I got nothin'

3) I don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alright. I don't want you to tell me it's time to come home.

I don't care what you say anymore, this is my life. Go ahead with your own life, leave me alone. Amen, Brother Billy Joel!

5) What goes up, must come down.

Spinnin' wheel got to go round. Drop all your troubles by the riverside, catch a painted pony on the Spinnin' Wheel ride. Blood, Sweat, and Tears. They left out the "toil" part.

#4 is driving me up the wall. I know I know it but I can't yet place it.

Maggie May said...

I was waiting to see if there were any responses. You guys were quiet this week. Must have been as busy as I have been.

Anyway...ANSWERS!

Ken...excellent job on 3 and 5. Very thorough!

1) Anne Murray - Broken Hearted Me

2) Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

3) Dorothy Moore - Misty Blue

iTunes for Tuesday rolls around again next week. See you there!