Thursday, March 12, 2009

And More Dingo News...

#10 Australian Cattle Dog
Yes, that Australian Cattle Dog from Down Under. A working dog that is traditionally occupied with controlling and herding cattle, its qualities are exceptional intelligence, alertness, resourcefulness, and a fiercely protective loyalty over its property and people. They are agile, strong, active dogs, both physically and mentally, which revel in new experiences. The flip side is that they bore easily and will unintentionally find trouble while looking for activities to occupy themselves with. The Cattle Dog is very organized; many are known for putting their own toys away after playing.
The above quote is from this article about the top ten most intelligent dog breeds.

Dingo is an Australian Cattle Dog.

So they "bore easily and will unintentionally find trouble while looking for activities to occupy themselves" and they are "very organized" and "controlling."

My GOD does that sound like anyone you know? I have myself for a dog. Huh.

And she is even like me in another way. Neither one of us have lived up to our potential in the "exceptional intelligence" department. You did saw the video...does that dog look smart to you? And well, you read this blog, so my failure is self-evident.

Like mother, like daughter. Huh.

1 comment:

nightfly said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! It's probably one of God's little jokes. He tells them to me a lot too... and all is well as long as I remember He loves me and wants me "in on the joke" as well.

So, I guess I'm saying your Dingo is evidence of God's existence and love for all. (Seriously!) That and the Seatbelts' "Too Good Too Bad," to which I am rocking out even as you read. (I'm typing to the beat, canyoudigit?)