Thursday, March 26, 2009

Idol Chit Chat 2009 - Top 10

I have been woefully negligent in my Idol blogging this season. Maybe it comes from watching it with CO every week, and hearing how much he dislikes the contestants this season. He is a mad and crazy hater. I spend all my Idol energy defending my players.

I don't have much time, so I will get to the point...Adam was awesome. Allison, Matt and Kris were also great. Danny, my dear, darling, Danny...you were only alright. I expected more for you. As I did from Lil. Disappointing. But you're not going home. Anoop was decent. Better than I expected. I have a hard time judging him, because I can't stop looking at his enormous eyebrows long enough to listen to him sing. And I can only think of one thing..."Silence! I kill you!

Bottom three - Megan, Michael and Scott, with Megan going home. She was hideously awful. I mean AW. FUL.

And a quick word. I think Ryan said the most clever thing (perhaps the only clever thing) I have ever heard him say.

Paula (ducking under the table): "I have something for you, Simon."

Ryan: "Uhm, we can't show that."

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Okay...it was a visual joke, and you maybe had to have seen it to appreciate it, but I laughed out loud. I think it may have been the first time I laughed with Ryan, and not at him. An Idol milestone.

No comments: