Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Home

I am back from vacation. I have a post mentally prepared about it, that I will post sometime this week. It is full of snark and pictures, so prepare yourselves.

For today, I just wanted to remind everyone to go vote. No matter who you are voting for, make yourself heard. It is the only way the system works.

And no matter what happens today, each of us should remember that America may not be perfect, but it is still the greatest country in the world. And it will remain so, regardless of the outcome of this election.

Yay, America!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shannon. I wanted to say the same thing about America and our right to vote but my words wouldn't come out right for some reason. AMERICA ROCKS!!!

I will anxiously be awaiting your snark and pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yes your dad and I agree. Our feelings are if you don't get out and vote, then you lose your right to BITCH!!! We've never missed an election. Just hope our guy wins!!!

Cullen said...

Yes, America rocks. Darn it for my guy, but America will rock regardless.

The Fifth String said...

What they said.

And now... PICTURES! WE WANT PICTURES!

It had to be said.