Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

Thank you to all those who have served this country, kept us safe, and made it a place where we can live free...even when that means doing incredibly stupid things.

I would like to especially honor some of my favorite men who are veterans...my daddy, my grandpa, my Uncle Jim, my cousin Dennis (who earned three purple hearts in Vietnam, and is still the most decorated soldier in his little corner of the world), my cousins Bill and Phil, my Uncle Tommy, my car club friends (Darwin, Ken, Ray, Ed, Norberto), my office partner, Tom, my dear friend's hubby, Doug, and my blog friend Cullen.*

You guys are made of awesome (to steal a quote from Nightfly)! Thanks just isn't enough for all of your sacrifices for this country.

*If I missed anyone...I am sorry. PLEASE let me know, because the oversight was not intentional.