Thursday, December 13, 2007

A New Christmas Carol

It's the Christmas season, and I really do love this time of year. There is one thing, however, that is bad enough the rest of the year, and gets even worse at Christmas. What is it you ask? Oh, let me tell you in a song (language alert!):

Oh the traffic outside is frightful,
and to set fire to the jerk who just cut me off would be delightful,
but so since I've no flame to throw,
fucking go...fucking go...fucking go.

It doesn't show signs of stopping,
and I've got no gun for popping.
You couldn't move any more slow,
fucking go...fucking go...fucking go.

When I finally get a green light,
how I hate trying to make through the swarm
but if you would just fucking drive right,
I'd get all the way home while dinner is still warm.

The traffic is never dying,
and I feel like I might start crying,
But you're still in front of me, so
I wish you'd fucking go...fucking go...fucking go.

Just fucking go...fucking go...fucking go.

Seriously already, GO! Stop talking on your cell phone, making your list and checking it twice, putting stamps on your Christmas cards, or whatever the hell it is that has your driving like an ass! JUST GO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been known to growl in the direction of drivers like that: "Okay, it's time to take your thumb out of your ass now"

Anonymous said...

May I add to the list of annoying drivers the dumbass that refuses to use a turn signal? They infuriate me. I am not psychic! I don't know that you are going to turn so I have to wait for no reason at all! I have often threatened to make a little sign on a stick. Like a fan. Only it would be a hand flipping the bird with the words "use your turn signal asshole!" printed on it. I would hold it up at them as they are whipping around the corner next to me. It would be great!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is EXCELLENT!

I feel a challenged coming on...

Caltechgirl said...

AWESOME. Just AWESOME.

I have a feeling I'll be singing this all month.

Anonymous said...

HA HA!!!! I love it. I am a sucker for made up songs.

Anonymous said...

I had to tell you that after a weekend trip across the state in the middle of a snow storm and a long day of shopping in the city, Bob and I both sang this song several times!! Thanks for giving us something to make us laugh!