Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Idol Chit Chat...Top 10

Busy, busy, busy...here's my quick run down:

David Cook kicked ass. Michael Johns was also very good.

Ramielle and Chikeze (I know I butchered the spelling on both of these names, but it's March 26th, so unless you would like me to stab you with my pen, back off. Just a suggestion) were not good, and are in danger of going home.

Christy finally sang well, and her song choice was, as Simon noted, the most brilliant song choice ever! She won't get voted off after that!

David Archuletta...I am growing to loathe him more every week. I am tired of the hearing the songs of social awareness sung to me like a sermon week in week out by a 17 year old. Stop preaching at me kid! Go be a teenager or something. And for God's sake...STOP CRYING! Every week with the tears. It's played out already. It isn't even close to genuine any more.

AS to David A.'s performance:

CO: "This sounds like something you would hear at Disneyland."

Simon (minutes later): "It sounded like something you would hear at a theme park."

Preach it, Brother Simon!

I love Brooke in general, but last night was only okay. Carly...I really did not like her version of that song. that last note with all the runs, was plain horrible. It wounded my soul. Jason was the same as always, and frankly I'm getting a little bored with it. I know I am missing someone, but can't for the life of me think who it is. They obviously made quite an impression.

And what the hell was Paula wearing? Opera gloves? Seriously?

3 comments:

nightfly said...

Hahahaha! This is like a much better, shorter version of my own Idol post. Bless your too-busy heart, Maggie. BTW, you're forgetting Syesha. She was middle of the pack last night.

Cullen said...

Yes, Smarmy Bastard (David Cook) rocked socks last night.

I was impressed with how much better last night's show was than the previous two weeks.

Maggie May said...

Nightfly...I don't think "better " applies, but the rest is true enough!