Friday, August 15, 2008

Freaky Blog Ghosts and More Work Trips

Okay. Seriously. I am a little freaked out right now.

The post below this one...the one of my granddaughter singing Happy Birthday...I didn't post it.

I DID NOT POST IT!

I tried to post that post like the day after my birthday...July 21st, but I kept getting an error message, so I gave up. Now today it mysteriously shows up. Three weeks later. Out of the blue.

Do do do do. Do do do do.

That is supposed to be the Twilight Zone theme by the way.

Now that I'm thoroughly freaked by the ghosts that have possessed my blog, I am kind of happy to announce I will be out of town for work for the next week.

I shudder to think what I will have posted when I return.

Duhn duhn duhn.

That is supposed to be a suspenseful mystery beat a' la Law and Order or CSI. I don't know where I heard it, I just always associate it with mystery.

Okay, so maybe sound effects don't translate. Whatever! Jeez! Hopefully the ghosts can do a better job while I'm away.

The post is coming from inside the blog. Get out now!

See you on the other side, peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The post is coming from inside the blog. Get out now!"

HAH hahahahaha.

In all seriousness, could you have inadvertently turned on some kind of a "post this post at this later point in time" feature? I think Blogger has one now.

Though I think the ghost explanation is funnier.