Monday, August 11, 2008

How Hard Can It Be?

Olympic Gymnastics, that is.

Oh I know these are highly trained athletes who sacrifice all manner of traditional childhoods, family time, friends, etc., to become Olympians. Yes, I know this.

But my 2 and a half year old granddaughter, does not yet understand it.

Upon seeing the first U.S. Gymnast perform her floor exercise yesterday, the Puddin' Pop immediately flung herself on the floor and attempted to match the world class athlete's perfomance.

Of course she didn't quite succeed, but it made for some funny video. And of course, she is gold in our minds!

5 comments:

nightfly said...

Aren't kids awesome?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And blogged!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!!

Kate P said...

Nice job, kiddo!

Anonymous said...

I am 42 and I can do the same moves.

She is so precious. I love watching the innocense of it all.