Thursday, May 15, 2008

Idol Chit Chat...Top 3 Results

I missed most of the show last night. My oldest friend in the world (I have known her since I was five years old) called for a nice long chat, and that was more important. I did make it to the TV just in time to see the shocking results. Okay, not shocking. Not even mildly surprising. I have known this for weeks.

So CO says, "You've got to rewind the TiVo and watch Fantasia's performance."

Now this is surprising. We did not watch Season 3, so we are not long time fans, nor haters of Fantasia, and from the limited amount I know of her, her sound is not generally something to which CO would subscribe. But I did as he suggested.

Xenu on a stick! WHAT was THAT?

Was she that hideous when she was on Idol? Form the look of astonishment on Simon's face, I am guessing not.

And she is going on tour? Would people really pay for this? Really?

No comments: