Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Woo Hoo! Three day weekend. I should work, but as today officially ends 10 and 1/2 years of a "flex schedule," and Monday I start back to full time...I'm not gonna!

What I AM going to do...

  • Try and finish up the last of the remodel project...at least for now. We are out of money, so the rest will have to wait!
  • Shop...I have a coupon of one of my favorite stores! Wait...didn't I just say I was out of money?
  • Spend time with family...CO's and mine.
  • Last, but not least, college football starts. My beloved Alma Mater starts the season well ranked (very well ranked), which makes me nervous, and causes great stress and tension during the games. To the casual observer, it would seem like I am NOT having fun...but I LOVE it! AND I get to watch it on my new TV!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: