Thursday, August 23, 2007

Very Cool Music List

The kind people at It Comes In Pints have turned me on to a new blog... Michele at A Big Victory is doing a list of music.

Now those who know me know I love LISTS, and I love MUSIC so this is about perfect for little old me! She is doing a list of her favorite song by each of 300 bands. She is looking for suggestions and feedback, but even to just quietly read her choices, and the reasons for them is way cool.

To say her musical taste is diverse is an understatement. She takes eclectic to a whole new level. Reading through her list has reminded me of songs I haven't thought of in years, as well as turned me on to some I had never heard of before.

Anyway, music lovers...you MUST visit.

It is so cool, that I want to start my own list...but I am not nearly so well rounded, or so patient, so mine would be much shorter...but still some fun to do. I may have to be a thieving little copycat! It wouldn't be the first time!

2 comments:

michele said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the list. Thanks for the link!

Cullen said...

I didn't know you didn't know about Michele's pad. She's a co-founder of Faster Than The World (which is on hiatus) but where I also write.