Thursday, August 9, 2007

Missing You

My family is having a reunion this weekend...and I don't get to go! I am in full pout right about now.

I hate living so far away...I am so isolated from everyone. I am one of only two family members (other than my husband and kids) to have lived out of my family's "home state" my entire life...and the only one to live outside the mid-west my entire life. It makes me feel like an outsider, even though no one treats me that way. This is purely me...my insecurities.

Okay...I am apparently in full pout, and throwing myself a pity party. How pretty!

In the mean time, I am making CO take me out of town for the weekend, to distract me from the pouting...and the pity.

We are going to one of my favorite places in the whole world, so that should help...a little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!! Hunny Bunny!!!
I am pouting too, my beautiful oldest has a birthday today and for the first time in 22 years I don't get to see her for it.
I don't like it, don't like it at ALL!!!
KL

Maggie May said...

Oh, thanks KL! I am sooo sad!

I heard that you would be missing JL's birthday. She told me she was staying home and going to a baseball game with her beloved's family. At least you will see her Saturday, but I'll bet that first birthday apart is a hard one!

Hang in there! I will see you at the next reunion for sure!