Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Thursday Update

Okay...here's where I'm at right now.

I had another phone interview today for a job in the mid-west. I am so confused. I had kind of put the mid-west thing to rest. Yes, I could have probably pursued more options (probably still can), but frankly, I am tired of this process. Interviewing sucks, and the back and forth of "should we stay or should we go now" is emotionally and mentally exhausting.

But my parents have decided that they are moving to the mid west for sure, so that changes things a bit. Also, there is some turmoil at CO's workplace that has us both very concerned for his future there.

Ughhhhh! This whole thing makes me want to take a nap!

And speaking of CO, can I just say how wonderful he is, please? He has been so great about the unfortunate events with his family...I couldn't have asked for more. I just adore him.

So that's where we be...today...this minute. Things have a way of changing very quickly 'round here. In an hour, things could be completely different.

4 comments:

shannon said...

Yipes. All that head-spinning!

I'm so glad, though, that your guy is on your side. Good luck, Maggie!

Anonymous said...

All of the back and forth crap would be terribly stressful. But I am glad that you are still investigating some of the midwest stuff since it seems like that is really where you want to be. Especially after your parents get here. (oh yeah.... and because we would just really like you here too!)
Isn't the world just a much better place when you have a great person to stand by you in good or bad?? I think so!

Cullen said...

All will work out as it should. It's hard making these decisions, but whatever happens, have fun with the outcome!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am taking it as a sign....a big sign that you are meant to be in the Midwest. :)