Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tunes-day Tuesday

Music lyrics time again! I will give a lyric from each of the next 5 songs that random up on my iPod. Complete the lyric, give me the song's title, and tell me who sang it. We've got a wide range today...classic 80's hair band, 50's pop, some metal, 70's pop and classic rock.

1) Tastes so good make a grown man cry...

2) Chapter one says to love her, you love her with all your heart...

3) Rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond...

4) I can't light no more of your darkness. All my pictures...

5) Valentine is done. Here but now they're gone. Romeo and Juliet...

Game on!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. .....Sweet as Cherry Pie
Song name: Cherry Pie
Sung by:Warrant

I will have to think about the rest.

Anonymous said...

Ahh poop Lori. That was the only one I knew too.

Anonymous said...

OK, I have been sitting here with my fingers plugging my ears trying to hear these songs in my head and I think #4 is Elton John - Don't let the sun go down on me. (Surely the title has to be in there somewhere)

Cullen said...

#3 Wherever I May Roam, Metallica.

Anonymous said...

I overlooked the finishing the song part. #4 Seem to fade to black and white.

Maggie May said...

Lori, Julie, Cullen...good job.

2) "Chapter two you tell her you're never never ever ever ever gonna part" The Book of Love by the Monotones

5) "Are together in eternity" Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult

You should have gotten that last one ;)