Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bliss

...in the form of a hot shower! And in the form of a CO who can handle household repairs!

Hot water is now a close second behind indoor plumbing on my list of modern conveniences I couldn't live without. It gets more competitive from there.

I am also grateful for (in no particular order) refrigeration, television, telephones (specifically cell phones), personal computers, the Internet, washing machines and dryers, iPod, automobiles and electricity.

Ahhh...more bliss!

3 comments:

michele said...

Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you have hot water.

I guess my list would be:
indoor plumbing (especially the sewer-kind)
heat/air conditioning (I live in a climate that can get pretty extreme. I would be DEAD without a/c)
an easy way to cook indoors (like, that doesn't involve coal or wood)
refrigerator
electric lights
radio
television
....

other techie stuff is further down on that list. I'd have to also list a good bed and books pretty high, maybe even co-equal with indoor plumbing.

Cullen said...

Very glad you're back in hot-water-ness.