Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Weekend Post-Op

College Football...It's back, Baby! Gotta love the App State defeat of Michigan...at home! Hahahahah! And it is always a beautiful thing to see the Irish lose.

But Trojans...you're gonna have to do better than that to stay at number one. I am not a big fan of the Booty. I hope he makes me eat those words.

Hope everyone had a great long weekend! I enjoyed the time spent with family and some good food, but could have done without the HEAT!

Now back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am an alumna of Michigan.

And yet, I can do nothing but chuckle over how they got their asses handed to them. Go App State!

(And one reason why I never give my alma mater any money? They spend it all on sports and sports promotion! Well, maybe they'll have a crap year for once and have to rethink that).

Maggie May said...

Ahhh! I have wondered about where you went from comments you have made on your own blog.

Mine does the same...the money on sports. Since I am a sports fan, I tend to look the other way, but I DO understand your point...why are the students there after all?