Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Meme

Stolen from lots of people...a Meme for Monday:

1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
Nope...thank God. That creeps me out.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
No...whatever I can find in the bottom of my purse, the junk drawer at home, under the files on my desk.

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Taxes...all taxes, all the time.

4. What color are your toenails usually?
RED!

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
We are paperless...I don't own a highlighter anymore. I do highlight electronically...and if you are counting that, it is some tax document of some sort.

6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
No curtains...white wood blinds

7. What color are the seats in your car?
Gray.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Ewww, No! I am not a cat person.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
Excuse me? A what? I don't understand the question.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I don't think so.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
I rarely carry cash anymore, but for the car show this weekend, I did take some out...just in case.

12. Whose is the last baby that you held?
My son's daughter...my granddaughter.

13. Unlucky #?
Not really.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Yes, actually.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Jeep Liberty.

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
Ewwww. Neither. I hate those Florida schools.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
A looooong time ago. It has to be 12 years or more.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
In the bathroom...blue and white stripes with a lighthouse themed border, and a sports border only in the second bedroom.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
Tax control sheet. Don't ask...you would die of boredom.

20. Last person to give you a business card?
My new cleaning lady.

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
My new cleaning lady...oh, no wait! My parents!

22. Closest framed picture to you?
There are a bunch on a bookshelf...I can't really tell which one is closest. I think the one of me, CO, O, M and Y, my parents & grandparents.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Saturday. CO barbecued stuff out at the car show.

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
No.

25. How many emails do you have?
Too many.

26. Last time you received flowers?
Hmmmmmm. I can't remember. CO used to be really good about the flowers, but it's been awhile now, come to think of it!

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
NO!!!!!!

28. Do you play air guitar?
No. I suck at it. Yes...I really do.

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Yes!

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
I don't drink coffee...I drink fru-fru coffee drinks, and you don't need to add anything to them!

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
I have no idea what these are.

32. What is/was your high school's rival mascot?
We had lots of rivals, but I suppose the main one was a Viking.

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
IDK my BFF Shannon?

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
This weekend, after using a porta-potty at the car show.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
No...my son and my brother-in-law can really play. I don't need the competition!

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
White.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
Sports section.

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
Ewwww. Pageants. That would be never.

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Last night...Pizza Hut.

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Since I cannot begin to top Ricki's answer, I will say no...unless a Burger King crown counts.

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Paperless...we don't staple!

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Sadly, yes.

44. Are you ticklish?
Yes...a few select spots.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
It's been awhile! Disneyland maybe?

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
This has also been awhile. They closed the one closest to us. It has to have been a year or more.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned it?
A client this morning.

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
When I lived in an apartment...thirteen or fourteen years ago.

49. Do you have a black dog?
TWO actually.

50 . Have you had your mid life crisis yet?
I hope so. I hope it happened without me noticing.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Not biologically, but via CO I have two nieces, a nephew, and two great-nephews.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
CO.

53. What kind of soap or body wash do you use?
Whatever is on sale.

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
Unfortunately, yes.

55. Do you have a little black dress?
Ignoring the fact that nothing I own could be termed "little"...the answer is still no. I have a business-type suit dress that is black, but no evening-type dress.

No comments: