Monday, September 17, 2007

A Few Good TV Shows (14-16)

I will post pictures of the car show tomorrow.

In the mean time...

Dancing With the Stars

My name is Maggie, and I am a reality television junkie. I know what you haters are thinking. I know because I have heard this all before. How can you waste your time, your money, your brain cells, watching something absolutely no societal value? Because. That is my only answer. Because.

Because I love it! I love the costumes and the dancing and the celebrities and the professionals and the horror and the grace and the judges and music and the bad puns and the whole damn thing so shut up! Just. Shut. Up.

Eight is Enough

I think we are back to the only child thing...I seem to love shows with lots of kids and family drama. I love that there are eight siblings who look nothing...NOTHING alike. There are blonds and brunettes and red-heads and really, really dark brown, almost black-heads. How these all came out of the same two people is a mystery I never solved.

Still this show tackled some pretty heavy topics in the 70's...couples living together before marriage, divorce, birth control, marijuana! Shew! The Brady's had it easy compared to the Bradfords! So all that PLUS the stylin' threads and hair!



ER

Only the stuff before Dr. Green died. When he quit, I quit. It wasn't the same without Goose.

No comments: