Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tunes-day

Tuesday games! Here's a lyric...give me the next line of the song, the song's name, and the artist.

1) Hey little girl is your daddy home ...

2) I have watched you on the shore standing by the ocean's roar...

3) They, said some day you'll find all who love are blind. When you heart's on fire you must realize...

4) Marry him your father will condone you (how 'bout that now). You marry me, your father will...

5) By order of the prophet we ban that boogie sound. Degenerate the faithful...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Or did he go away and leave you all alone.
I'm on Fire
Bruce Springsteen

I am drawing a big blank on the rest.

michele said...

3. wow, is that Smoke Gets In Your Eyes? My dad LOVED that song when I was little..I remember him singing it to us.

4. Two Princes. It's been ages since I heard that and it drove me crazy for a few minutes trying to remembre it.

5. with that crazy casbah sound!

Maggie May said...

Yes, Juile. Kenny Chesney remade that song (that was the one I actually heard in the iPod this morning, but who could know THAT) and he did a great job. I am NOT a country music fan, but I really like his version.

And good job, Michele...that IS Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, Two Princes and Rock the Casbah!

nightfly said...

And #2 is "Do you love me, do you Surfer Girl..." All hail the Beach Boys.

In fact, I'm going to go put on "Pet Sounds."

Maggie May said...

Good job 'Fly.

And DO go put on Pet Sounds. You just can't be unhappy when listening to the Beach Boys.