Friday, February 8, 2008

The Hibernation Begins

It's that time again. The time when I burrow into my windowless cave of an office, turn on the iPod and my pink glitter lava lamp and tune out the rest of the world.

My blogging will be spotty at best, and the silences will be long and frequent, as will my comments on your respective blogs. But I do still read them, during this time of hibernation. They are often the bright spot in my day.

So I am off to help hundreds of hard working citizens comply with the enforced patriotism of the various federal and state governments and get those taxes paid...but not one red sent more than they have to, thanks.

I'll be around here and there with the occasional work rant, and music trivia post...oh, and updates on the progress of Flat Baby #2 and his/her parents.

10 weeks goes fast...except when it is tax season.

For now, I will leave you with a lyric..."Don't forget me when I'm gone...my heart would break" (Name THAT one hit wonder!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Maggie! I got that stuck in my head and had to look up who sang it. I NEVER would have come up with that name!

Anonymous said...

We'll watch for you, dear. Stay safe. Don't let the thieving bureaucrats wear you down.

nightfly said...

Holy cow - I remember that song. It was that dude who sounded like Wham! Y'know, that guy... whazzizface.

See you after hibernation!