Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Idol Chit Chat...10 Guys

No time for a line by line run down. I will quickly say David Cook was my favorite...except the arguing with Simon. They just make themselves look worse when they argue.

One more quick note on David Archuleta...he CAN sing. No doubt. But I absolutely HATED that. You don't mess with certain songs...and that is one of them. I thought that arrangement was awful.

And I realize he is only 16, but he really needs to stop crying when people tell him he did a good job. If he is randomly stopping AI contestants in hotel lobbies to sing for them at the age of 11, he KNOWS he can sing. Stop acting as if this is all news to you. The Sally Field "You like me...you really like me" act is not endearing in this case, because it seems like such a put on to me. Maybe I am just jaded, but I'm not buying this innocent thing for a second.

No comments: