Thursday, February 28, 2008

Idol Chit Chat...10 Girls

Again no time, so my quick opinion...

Carly was the best by a mile...maybe two. It kills me to say this, because I do not want to like her, and I didn't last week, but this week...

Amanda was hideous and going home, I think. It kills me to say this, because I did want to like her, but I haven't either week.

Is it me, or is Simon a bit gentler witht he girls than the guys? Of course, the girls aren't as mouthy and argumentative, so that could be a reason.

And what was with Pauler's ugly blouse? Tuesday night she had the twins on full display, last night she was buttoned up to her earlobes. Twas not good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know what's up with that half-Bullwinkle salute Simon's doing.

Maggie May said...

Hey, yeah! I hadn't really paid attention until you mentioned it. What IS that?