Tuesday, April 15, 2008

iTunes Tuesday - The April 15th Edition

Happy April 15th everyone. I realize no one really appreciates this but me, but to celebrate, I am offering an iTunes Tuesday with a party theme. All of these songs are about parties or celebrations.

1) I'll cry if I want to...why?

2) If I was struck by lightning walking down the street, for what am I waiting for an invitation to arrive?

3) If I am slippin' away, sittin' on a pillow, what is this the night for?

4) There's a party goin' on right here, a celebration to last throughout the years. What two things should you bring?

5) Callin' out around the world...summer's here and the time is right for what?

6) If there ain't no doubt, we are here to party, what kind of nights are these?

Party On, Wayne.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Because "It's my Party"

4. The Good Times and the Laughter, too.

5. Dancin' in the streets.

Party on, Garth.

Anonymous said...

Once again, late to the party, and Ricky got the two I would have gotten (and I know the song from #4 though I wouldn't have gotten that specific lyric).

nightfly said...

#3 - this is the night to go to the celebrity ball

#6 - boogie nights (?)

Maggie May said...

Good job, Ricki...you even got the movie quote, which was not technically part of the quiz.

Nightfly also did a good job, catching up two more.

The final one...#2 is Dead Man's Party, and really, who could ask for more?